Friday, 19 May 2017

Those who don't believe in magic, will never find it

On some days, I chase giant friendly monsters, with bubble swords, or pretend spider webs.
On other days, I will eat plastic cakes, whilst sipping magic tea from blue and white spotted cups, surrounded by tigers and bears.
Then there are the days I fight fires and transform robots into lorries, after locking bad guys in lifts.
Or I just simply watch.
Either way, I could't be happier.
What a wonderful thing an imagination is.
I certainly encourage Tommy to use his, and if you don't mind me saying, I think he has a good teacher. For I have always experienced a weird and wonderful imagination.
And it sure beats working.

Teddy bear's tea party, with special guests.


This way to the chocolate froggies shop.


Massive fire station for Spider-Man, with a bed on the roof.


Chocolate ice-cream with rainbow drops from the ice-cream man please!


Fixing stuff in his playhouse.


Collecting sticks for magic wands.


Fighting fires. Look out for the traffic!


The big red fire truck, off to rescue the toys.


Spider-Man Tommy, before shooting his web at me and catching giant monsters.

No comments: