Wednesday, 18 November 2015

The Postman Pat party

Tommy is rather partial to a man with bright orange hair, a comically over sized nose, round spectacles, and a blue suit.
He goes by the name of Pat, he's a postman, and he played a starring role in Tommy's 2nd birthday celebrations.
We had a Postman Pat themed party, with exclusive invites from the man himself.

Here he is on the birthday cake.


And on the cupcakes made by yours truly.


Which went down a storm with Tommy and his cousin Will.



We played pass the parcel, with Postman Pat paper and gifts.


Not a Postman Pat toy, but a popular gift never the less. Thanks granndad!


At the end of the little family birthday party, Postman Pat goody bags were handed to Tom and Will, with a PP jigsaw, bubbles, sweets, spectacles and game.

Thanks for helping make the day extra special, Pat. See you in your red van, with your black and white cat, very soon no doubt!

2 comments:

Amel said...

AWWWWWWW...I read Postman Pat when I was younger and then the cartoon came on TV when I was in my teens. :-) I love seeing photos of Tommy and his cousin. What a gift to be able to spend time with his cousin.

The World According To Me said...

I remember watching Postman Pat when I baby sat my little cousin. He now towers over me and has kids of his own! Long live the postman! Got to admit, as kids show go, I quite like watching this one!