Monday, 2 March 2015

When the tractor carried chocolate eclairs

It's not every day that you see a tractor carrying chocolate eclairs in its trailer. However, this is what happened during my nephew's birthday celebrations, thanks to his mum.

Treats for the birthday boy and his guests.


The trailer of chocolate eclairs, they were delicious.


This Xylophone played canapes.


You won't like me when I'm angry!


More cake please, said Will and Tommy.


Here comes double trouble.


It was a splendid way to spend an afternoon. My nephew Will was thoroughly spoilt with his presents, a remote control BMW, a pretend steering wheel and sticker books to name but a few. And us adults stuffed our faces and ran around after Tommy and Will. Or was that just me?!

4 comments:

Amel said...

LOOOOLLL!!! Double trouble! :-D What a fab party and awesome pics as usual, Nikki! It's great that Tommy gets to play with other children/his relatives. :-) I remember fondly the many days I spent with my cousins back in those days. :-)

Kate Brainerd said...

That cake is AMAZING! They can do anything with fondant icing these days. WOW! And Tommy is getting so big! Look at all that hair!

The World According To Me said...

Me too, Amel. I spent a lot of time with my cousins when I was growing up and we are still close. So I'm trying to keep a tradition I guess.

The World According To Me said...

Hi Kate

Good to hear from you, you've changed your name I see. Hope you're good?
Tommy is getting big, has his own little personality now for sure and keeps me on my toes!