Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Little things

Last Sunday was Mother's Day.
I bought my mum some vintage coloured flowers and some goodies in her 'Mum, you are my sunshine' bag.


The goodies consisted of, iced biscuits. "They're too pretty to eat!" declared my mum.


And a scented candle. "Too pretty to use!" declared my mum.


Tommy bought her a 'Why my nanny is brilliant' book. I found a charming online shop where you can personalise books.


I got a gorgeous card full of photographs of Tommy.


And a salt and pepper pot. Our ones are smashed. I am so pleased with them. Sometimes it really is the little things, don't you think?


We all went out for lunch at country pub for a roast dinner and chocolate brownies. Bliss. Tommy was a good boy and was treated to chips and chocolate. He loved them.


What a lovely day was had by all.

3 comments:

Amel said...

LOVE the photos and the fact that you got to enjoy celebrating it with your mother and your own family! :-)

The World According To Me said...

Thanks Amel. It was a lovely day.

ChicagoWing said...

It sounds like a lovely day, indeed. Mother's Day is a very well-deserved holiday and one that should be celebrated to the full !