Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Pancakes for breakfast

For a special birthday treat, I made pancakes for breakfast. It was Mark's birthday and he loves pancakes.


Then off we went to our local pub to meet friends for lunch.


As pubs go, it's a pretty one. There's a water feature in the garden.


The outside bar has flowers propped against it.


There's a rather fetching view of the countryside.


Plus it sells rather nice grub.


Tommy checked out his youngest rival.


I brought a rug and toys for Tommy and co to play on.


It was a lovely day, I think they would both agree.



3 comments:

Amel said...

What a nice day to spend a birthday. Happy belated birthday, Mark! And goodness, your Tommy grows up so fast! I can't believe how much he's grown!

The World According To Me said...

It was a nice day indeed. Can you believe I'm planning Tommy's first birthday already?

Amel said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe it! I felt like it was just a few months ago (OK, maybe half a year ago) that he was born. Goodness!!! HAVE FUNNNNNNN! I remember the pics of my first birthday party he he he he...