Friday, 20 June 2014

Daddy's day

It was Mark's first father's day.
Tommy splashed his hand about in a bowl of (cold) tomato soup, he loved it. It was the only thing I could think of for a bright handprint on a white card. Although it's not come out too well in this picture.



Can you see the mug in the middle of the polka dots, I ordered this on-line for Mark's morning coffee.


My dad also received a handprint card from Tommy, and a homemade card from yours truly. I didn't place my hand in a bowl of tomato soup, I used a watering can and garden tools.



Tommy bought my dad a Grandpa sign for his shed. I'll let you into a little secret, I purchased it really.




My present to my dad, Tommy gazing into his eyes in the crooked house on his 80th birthday.



Mark and I brought food to my parents and cooked a barbie in their garden.




It was a smashing day. The weather behaved and we all ate too much.

2 comments:

Amel said...

Ohhhhh...what a beautiful celebration it was! Look at all the gifts and food and cakes! I can just imagine Tommy having fun splashing the tomato soup with his hand he he he...Your dad's already over 80? Long live your parents!

The World According To Me said...

Tommy enjoyed the splashing too much - I had orange splodges everywhere!
Yep, long live me parents!