Monday, 12 May 2014

Birthday tea in the crooked house

My dad has turned 80. To mark the special occasion my aunt kindly and generously organised and paid for my parents, Mark, Tommy and I to stay in a holiday cottage in her charming Suffolk village. She also arranged birthday tea in a crooked house.

Here's the crooked house, built in 1425.



There was a very palatable buffet.


Champagne to toast the birthday boy.


My dad and Tommy.


Daddy and Tommy.


After a thoroughly enjoyable night, we trotted back to our holiday cottage.

2 comments:

Amel said...

Hey, happy belated birthday for your dad. A grand age of 80! WOW!!! May he be blessed with health and many more lovely memories!

LOVE the photos...and the photo of your father with Tommy looking at each other fondly is just SO precious! The buffet...*drool* Nikki, you're torturing me! HE HE HE HE HE...

The World According To Me said...

Thanks Amel. We had a top time.
Glad you like the photo of them looking at each other, I was pleased with how it came out.
The food was gorgeous, I could eat it again right now.