Tuesday, 2 July 2013

The last one

Our last holiday as just the two of us is over.
Next time we'll be packing for and catering for another.
No more relaxing on sun loungers and partying at bars (not that I've been partying whilst pregnant).
It will be family orientated holidays from now on.
But first, let me show you our last one.

My sister-in-law's parent's Spanish villa was our home for a week.


Mark and nephew on the balcony.


The balcony with the harbour view. It's big enough for a barbeque which was one night's entertainment before playing cards.


The villa pool. For chilling and reading by.


Walking into town.


Many a morning was spent shopping.


Some stunning handmade crafts.


Now I love cheese, but this cheese stall stank!


For the sweet toothed customer.


Nice view whilst eating breakfast.


The best way to eat scrambled eggs is when looking at the sea.


The view again.


Lunch consisted of dipping doughnuts into hot chocolate. My kind of lunch!


We dined out a Mexican, Chinese, Indian and Italian. The only restuarant we didn't visit was Spanish. Funny that.


Steak on a sword.


Cocktails for Mark. Banana milkshake for Nikki.


Strolling around the town.


The castle ruin.


Sand castles.


I love beach huts.


As you can see.


I really like beach huts.


No life guard today.


And that, dear readers, was our last holiday as just the two of us for a long time.
Well, apart from my brother and sister-in-law, and nephew, holidaying with us!

2 comments:

Amel said...

AHHHHHH sorry, but I can't stop saying how beautiful your preggy glow is he he he...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. Must visit Spain someday he he...and I'm counting down to our summer vacation. I'll be blogging about it once we get back. That's for sure! :-D

The World According To Me said...

Thanks, nice of you to say so. I do feel very blessed and healthy at the mo, I'm really looking after myself, and I guess it's showing!
Roll on your summer vacation!