Friday, 3 May 2013

Crooked houses and michelin stars

Lavenham, one of the finest and most beautiful medieval villages in England.
It contains crooked houses, a 3 star michelin chef's restauarant, and the home of my dear aunt, her partner, and their dog called Buddy.

The crooked antique centre and tea room.


Fancy a cream tea?


The pink crooked house.


The museaum


Grannie's attic. You never know what you'll find in here.


The hovis house and the tree house.


The market square.


The holiday cottage I stayed at with Mark and my parents.


Mark outside our holiday home.


The kitchen.


The lounge.


Can you see my bump forming?


Marco Pierre White's restaurant.


Mark is now drinking for both of us, he doesn't mind.


Scallops and black pudding.


Crabb and avocado.


You can't beat fish and chips, tartar sauce, and a squeeze of lemon.


Vanilla pannacotta


My aunts dog, Buddy.


Isn't he adorable.


2 comments:

Amel said...

I CAN SEE your bumppppp!!! Most of all, though, you're GLOWING...in a different way than your wedding and engagement pics he he he he he...:-D LOVE the photos. Never heard of crooked houses. Very interesting! For some reason they remind me of Harry Potter movies LOL LOL!!!!

And yes, the dog is adorable! :-) Now I can't wait for our holiday too ha ha ha...

The World According To Me said...

I'm feeling great, so it's nice to hear you think I'm glowing!
Yes the crooked houses are certainly different, and you're right they could be at home on a Harry Potter set.
Hope you're feeling better.