I've been tagged. Not in the Home Detention Curfew sense, I've not been a naughty girl and for my punishment I must obey curfew times with an electronic tag around my ankle. No, it's nothing as serious as that.
It's purely for blogging purposes.
http://www.lilliesandlove.co.uk is my tagger and 11 questions is the theme. Pop over to her place, dear readers, I recommend a good read.
So here's what I have to do.
Reveal 11 facts about myself:
I have a tattoo on my bottom. It says 'Enjoy Oneself' in Chinese. I kind of like that motto. At least I hope it says that, it could say kung pao chicken and mushroom rice.
I have no middle name. I still moan about this to my parents. All my friends have middle names! Why can't I have an exotic second name, or a fascinating story and superior relation I was named after?
I have short arms. This is a fact because on new years eve we all measured our arms and mine were 4 inches shorter than they should be, in comparison to my height. I did not know this until new years eve, but now I feel a bit freakish and keep looking at them.
I have 3 scars on my left hand. Two are from falling through a pane of glass, aged 6 and one is from slicing my hand on a scalpel whilst opening the post, aged 25.
I can play Kum Ba Yah on the piano.
I am slightly double jointed and can do very weird things with my thumbs.
I was once interviewed by a local newspaper and my picture was printed. It was for a feature on Essex Girls.
I have appeared on a television show called This Morning. I was approached in the street and asked about baldness. I rambled on and then stuck my thumb up at the end and said, "Here's to baldness!" I've no idea why I did that. My colleagues watched it in the office the following day and could not stop laughing.
I was knocked down by a car on my 22nd birthday and spent the night in hospital. I'd arranged for myself and a mini bus of friends to visit a night club, I stepped off the mini bus and BAM! I hit a car windscreen and the road. Apparently I got up and said, "Can we still go dancing?" We didn't, I knew by the horrified looks on my friend's faces that I was not looking good.
My letter referring to Big Brother was printed in Heat magazine. I won't reveal what I said, it wasn't very charitable.
I can say, "Where is wine?" in Greek. What else is there to learn?
My 11 Questions From Lillies and Love:
- How old are you? Old enough to know better.
- What are your favourite boys and girls names? Currently it's Abigail for a girl, Thomas for a boy.
- If you could have any career, what would it be? George Michael's PA, George Michael's backing singer, George Michael's personal photographer. I don't really mind which.
- Who are the three people you consider your heroes/heroines? My mum, dad, and husband. I also quite like Batman.
- What has been the proudest moment of your life so far? My wedding day, the moment we were officially announced man and wife, and all our family and friends cheered. I was chuffed.
- What ambitions do you have? To have a short story or novel published, become a successful photographer, to be a proud parent. Not necessarily in that order.
- Do you have a lucky number? I use birthdays and anniversaries for my lottery numbers, I'm still hoping they will be lucky one day.
- If you won £17,000,000 on the lottery, what would you do with it? I'd treat all my friends and family to a holiday of a life time, then I'd have fun for the rest of my life!
- If you could spend 2-weeks anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'm fortunate enough to have been to many wonderful places from my wish list. But I haven't drank coffee and eaten a bagel in New York yet, and then it would be nice to relax on Richard Branson's Necker island and be treated like royalty.
- What is your favourite film and television programme? To name one film is tricky, The Shining is in my top five, and I could watch Come Dine With Me all day long.
- If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be? Probably Harry Potter, I love the other world JK Rowling created.
My 11 questions to my tags:
If you could bring any law into society what would it be?
If you were invisible for the day what would you do?
Name your favourite biscuit.
If the Queen of England came to your house for tea, what would you cook her?
Would you rather have one arm or one leg?
If you found £50 what would you do with it?
If you could make your own cheese, what would you call it?
If you had a time machine, where would you go?
If you met the president of the United States of America, what would you say to him?
If you could blast 3 things into a black hole, what would they be?
If you were a packet of crisps which one would you be and why?
These questions are for: