Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Lace and pearls

I've been a busy bee making my hen do photo memory book. Would you like a peep inside at some of my favourite pages?

Memories.


Here comes the sun.


Blessed in the life.


Sweet tooth.


Volupte.


Smiles and satin gloves


Pearly night.


Lovely lady.


History.


Divine.


Cherish.


Thank you.


It's a to be continued book. My next part will include my family hen meal, booked for this Saturday. I've made the party bags for the table.

Hand bags and shoes.


Waiting to be opened. We have games, chocolates, party poppers and champagne bubbles. I can't wait!


6 comments:

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt said...

Well look at you! Didn't know you were so crafty. Your book is lovely. Pearls and lace are some of my favorite--so Victorian!

My collection of scrapbooks is just beyond the beyond. I think I've got like 26 done now--maybe more. Haven't counted in awhile. My SIL has been holding a scrabook club once a month. I really like it because it makes me sit down and make pretty things out of our memories.

Enjoy your celebration!

The World According To Me said...

Thanks katherine. How are you these days?

I love making things. I always make my own cards and I made a scrap book for a friend's hen do, so thought I'd have a go at making my own. I agree with you about lace and pearls, they're esquisite. I love all things Victorian.
I'd like to see some of your scrap booking.

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW those are AMAZING pages and I LOVE your party bags, too! FAB!!!! Just fabbbbb...enjoy the hen meal! :-D As well as every other precious moment you have with your loved ones! :-D

Kate said...

OK, I've been away for a while, so I need to make sure I havne't missed something super-important. With all these hen parties, am I to assume that we are almost ready for the WEDDING?!?!?!?!?

The World According To Me said...

Hey Amel
The bags went down a treat and we had a great evening thanks.

The World According To Me said...

Hi Kate

Yes almost ready! In fact, W day is next week! I can't quite believe it myself.
Hope all is sunny with you, will pop over.