Thursday, 16 August 2012

A little bit of what you fancy does you good

I have quite a large one. And it’s quite bulky and obvious. Not to mention expensive. But as camera’s go, I do love my Cannon EOS.
However, I have discovered the resolution on my camera iPhone is not too bad. Also very handy for whipping from bag, and snapping away whilst out and about.
Especially when celebrating boyfriend’s birthday.
Last week I spent my last cash before final wedding payments on boyfriend’s birthday, said "To heck with the wedding diet!" and took pictures on my iPhone.

St Katherine's Dock, near the Tower of London and London Bridge was our destination. It's one of our nostalgic places, as we spent our early courting evenings here.


Situated around St Katherine's Dock are rich folks dining on yachts and an array of bars and restaraunts. It has a nice vibe. Last week there were dancers too.


Crossing the bridge to our favourite public house and Indian restuarant.


Our fav public house, The Dickens Inn, is a restyled and reconstructed wooden warehouse building thought to have stored tea or have been owned by a local brewery, dating back to the turn of the 18th century.


It was the last weekend of the Olympics and large screens displaying the activities are a familiar sight in London. This screen was outside the pub.


Inside was also screening the games. No diet tonight, a glass of vino is allowed.


And a curry! But which one to have? Decisions, decisions.


They must have known we were coming.


Feel free to dip in.


Stuffed. But happy.






2 comments:

Amel said...

LOVE the pics, esp. the last one. I can feel the luurrrveeee he he he...Girl, you look JUST gorgeous!!!! :-D

The World According To Me said...

Thank you Amel. It was a happy night, with food, wine and lurve!