Sunday, 6 May 2012

Don't go breaking my heart

Following an enjoyable and constructive day collecting wedding invitations, visiting wedding venue to discuss chair ribbons and to view the new bridal suite, I collapsed, content, on brown leather sofa to watch Britain's Got Talent.
After the theme tune to one of my fav current telly programmes, and feeling safe and cosy in our polka dot home, I glanced around at our dwellings and I couldn't help noticing another comforting theme.
And I couldn't resist recording pictures for future memories, and hopefully for your appreciation, dear readers.
Have you spotted the theme too?















2 comments:

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE all the pics. You do have GREAT taste! :-D Love the theme...and can't wait for your wedding story and pics he he he he he he he...

The World According To Me said...

Thanks Amel!
Oh they'll be plenty of pics of the big day!
Hope you're good.