Thursday, 5 January 2012

What have I been doing?

I've been absent from blogger for a little while.
Life has turned a trifle hectic, packed with birthdays, Christmas and celebrating. But I've managed to take a few pictures along the way.

My home made cakes for my 38th birthday and my parents ruby wedding anniversary.


I ventured to France to celebrate a friend's birthday.


Here we are in France, wrapped up in our cosy coats for the winter weather.


We bumped into Minnie Mouse.


Admired the stalls in the market place.








Said hello to the Penguins!


We drooled over the exquisite chocolates.


And lusted over the ornate cakes.


I've also relished in the Christmas festivities in our polka dot home. And this year I decided a ginger bread man would make a suitable fairy.


Happy new year bloggers, I hope you've had a joyful and restful Christmas. Here's to a cracker of a year.
Only nine months until I marry my knight in shining armour. I love a happy ending.

4 comments:

Amel said...

LOVE the pics, Nikkers. Happy New Year! My new year started with a bang...HAVE FUN preparing the wedding. Can't wait for your big day. :-D

The World According To Me said...

Hey Amel. Hope you're okay. Happy (late!)new year. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures of my big day. So excited!

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt said...

WOW! I've been away from your blog a loooong time-love the new design. Sleek! And you're getting married? Again, wow! Amazing what can happen in a short period of time.

Happy belated birthday and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

The World According To Me said...

Thanks Katherine! Sorry, I thought I'd replied to this ages ago?!
Hope you're good.