Sunday, 27 September 2009

The return of the house by the pylon

If someone had told me last year where I would be living this year, I would have thought they were completely and utterly bonkers. I would have laughed loudly, wiped the tears of amusement from my eyes, and violently shook my head in disbelief.
I would then have politely suggested we continued with a sensible, realistic, conversation.
However, I would have been completely and utterly wrong.
Dear readers, it actually gives me great pleasure to announce I have moved. I have moved out of my parents house, again, and moved into the house by the pylon, again.
That's right, my old flat. The flat I moved out of four years ago. I'm back!
This time I am living with my friend Carley. This time I am living in the loft conversion, with my own lounge, my old furniture, and my new bedroom.
It's the same flat, with a difference. A calmer, cheerful difference.
And guess what? I am loving it, and I am completely and utterly happy about it.
Aint life strange sometimes.

My new/old home.


16 comments:

Blur Ting said...

It's because you've moved on and things have taken a new perspective. I think it's all good and you'll enjoy living on your own again! Congrats!

spangleystar said...

Looking forward to many more happy times in THBTP xxx

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt said...

It looks so cheery!! Why did you move out in the first place?

Nick Phillips said...

Congrats, it looks absolutely awesome :D

The World According To Me said...

Hello Blur

I think you're exactly right!

The World According To Me said...

Hello Spangleystar

Here's to many happy times ahead. xxx

The World According To Me said...

Hi Katherine

How are you?

I used to live here with my ex! When we split up I moved out. But it's all different here now.

The World According To Me said...

Cheers Nick! I suspect you haven't heard the last from THBTP!

The Real Mother Hen said...

I love the colors! They cheer me up instantly.

pilgrimchick said...

I like the colors in there.

I can entirely relate to what you're saying. I can't tell you how many times that same thing happened to me--the "whoa, who would have thought I would be here?" phenomenon.

The World According To Me said...

Hello The Real Mother Hen. The colours are cheerful, aren't they. I am loving live here (again).

The World According To Me said...

Hello Pilmgrim Chick.

So you're familiar with this too? Life is full of many twists and turns!

bazzie said...

Glad you've gone up in the world. Be careful when you sleep walk (I thought it was worth repeating!)

Amel's Realm said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS on moving out!!! :-D It must feel good to be living on your own again...plus in the same place he he he...life is funny, isn't it? ;-D

三杯雞Sam said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

宮保雞丁Alex said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社