Tuesday, 7 October 2008

The streets of London

Today, at lunch time, I actually stepped outside the office. It's been too cold and wet recently and I've had blogs to read and food to eat. But today I needed to visit the photography shop to develop the hen weekend photos for my scrap book. I'm making a scrap book photo album for the bride-to-be. I just need to stop going out and dedicate valuable and sufficient time to the scrap book.
During my lunch hour, I thought FPE readers may be interested in having a nose at the streets of London situated around my office.
Please see below!

Pictures of the day:

The office. Where it all happens.


There are plenty of bars and hotels in London.


And pink restaurants. Okay, maybe the pink theme is rare, but you're spoilt for choice for eating out.


No entry streets are a common thing.


Quiet streets are not so common, but I managed to find one.


Plus a man dressed as a donkey. Don't ask me why!

8 comments:

Krystle said...

At times you just need to get out of the office at lunchbreak :) Today I decided to go out as well..but tough luck it started raining and ended up coming back to the office soaking wet!

Nice pics as always..you make me miss London! I need to come over some time soon..hopefully beginning of next year:)

Blur Ting said...

Thanks for the tour! It may seem mundane to you but it is like sightseeing for me.

The World According To Me said...

Hi Krystle

Isn't that just typical with the weather!

The streets of London are waiting for your return trip!

The World According To Me said...

Hello Blur

My pleasure with the tour!

Despite working in London for about 15 years now, I still appreciate the architecture, the history and the hustle and bustle. Although having said that, I appreciate my weekends spent in quieter and greener places. I guess you could say I get the best of both worlds.

Eryl Shields said...

Oh I do miss it so. Those pictures are food for the soul.

Dav DiDi said...

Wahhh .. nice !! Never been to London, hopefully one day, I can go there for a visit ..

Air ticket too expensive :(

The World According To Me said...

Hi Eryl

I moan about the transport but I do still enjoy the streets of London.

I hope you're not too snowed under and you still have your sanity.

The World According To Me said...

Hi Dav didi

How are you doing?

I recommend London, apart from the prices!