Monday, 23 July 2007

Creative Blogger visits Kew Gardens



According to Rebecca from http://www.ramblingrebecca.blogspot.com/ (and her blog is certainly worthy of the CB title) I am a Creative Blogger, and I have been awarded the above award. I am truly touched to receive it and I'm parading it for all to see.

Receiving the award comes with a few little rules, one of them being that the award must be passed on to 5 other bloggers. So here's my list below:

http://www.tefidesigns.blogspot.com/ I love and admire her creative designs, her blog is a pleasure to read.

http://luxuriouschoices.blogspot.com/ Her poetry is outstanding and I love looking in and reading.

http://www.ineedtostopsoon.com/ I have found this blog from The Centre for Improved Living and credit where credit is due, it's a unique blog with amazing thoughts and creations.

http://foulbastard.blogspot.com/ Another blog I have stumbled across and I love the visual design and content.

http://jyankee.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure if you can present an award twice? I notice this blog already has one, but it's a regular with my lurking and I wanted to give it the recognition it deserves.

That's all folks! Oh and I'm suppose to copy the rules, which are below.

Of course, there are rules....
1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!
2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards below that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.
3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.
4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.

Changing the subject slightly, today I visited Kew Gardens with my friend Claire. Pity it rained non stop (apart from when we tucked into our jacket potatoes and glasses of white at the nearest public house) but it was a pleasure to visit. So peaceful and vibrant and many photo opportunities. In fact, I have taken the below pictures to share with you.
And before I go, and in case you were wondering, the Car Which Now Has Key was unfortunately below standard, so it's back to the drawing board.
And I have the new Harry Potter book! Already half way through and I'm off to continue the Harry Potter experience now....

Scenes from Kew Gardens








10 comments:

JYankee said...

first of all thank you...doesn't matter.i'm honored to know that you think of my blog in that way...still tweaking on it...so it will then TRULY be a creative blog!

The World According to Me said...

Hi jyankee

You're welcome. Obviously a lot of time and thought has gone into your blog, and your pictures are a joy to view.

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt said...

Hey! Thank you!!! That really means a lot to me. And I LOVE your pics!!!!!

I need to get you a pic a friend of mine, Kathleen took of the REAL Harry Potter train. She actually rode with the Conductor. I will post the pic on my site and you can tell me what you think.

Rebecca said...

Hi! Your photos of Kew Gardens are beautiful.

I was worried that the recent flooding in England was wreaking havoc on you and yours. Is all well in your part of the Isle?

Oh, and funny how different the US cover art is for HP!

Tefi Two Fists said...

Thank you for choosing me!!
Lots of love, Tefi

The World According to Me said...

Hi Katherine

It was a pleasure to nominate you.

Have left a message on your blog regarding the train pictures, I am suitably impressed.

The World According to Me said...

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for your compliment on my Kew pictures.

Luckily the flooding has not personally affected me, but thousands of peoples homes and lives have been, and it's quite distressing to watch and read.

The World According to Me said...

Hello Tefi

I think your blog and creations fully deserve the title, so no problemo!

三杯雞Sam said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,徵信,抓姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,錄音,背叛,商標,商標,GPS,離婚

宮保雞丁Alex said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社