Wednesday, 4 July 2007

The colour purple

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


How very apt that I should have a purple colour brain.

Last night, while I was busy exercising, Leicester Square was busy holding the film premier for the 5th Harry Potter film 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'.
Naturally I have read the book, and I am indeed looking forward to seeing it interpreted onto the big screen, while munching nachos with salsa sauce and cheese. I can not do the cinema experience without the nachos. Not to mention the Nando's chicken, chips and coleslaw tradition before hand, if I am viewing films with Caron. Phew, no wonder I do not go too regularly to the pictures, it's very high in calories and bank notes!
According to one website there were 5,000 Potty Potter fans at Leicester Square last night. Which seems an awful lot of people to me, so I'm wondering if that figure has been exaggerated? But I do know for sure that actors and actresses such as Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane, who appear in the film, were present and correct.

The final book in the Harry Potter series, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' will be heading to a book shop near you on the 21st July.
That's the day after my pay day this month (see what I mean) so I'll be able to purchase the hard back on the very same day it's released.
Apparently, more than 325 million copies of the first six books have been sold worldwide, helping to turn the authoress, JK Rowling into the first dollar-billionaire author. Not bad hey.

Wish I had thought of Harry Potter first, with my purple brain spurting out wild, amazing, creative thoughts which have no boundaries!

3 comments:

Mike M said...

Harry Potter rocks and it's very cool you have a purple brain!!

JYankee said...

Mine was purple too. Proof of intelligence!!!

The World According to Me said...

Hello mike and jyankee

Harry Potter Rules OK! Good to hear you appreciate the Wizard too, Mike.

The colour purple is definitely the best coloured brain to have!